Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let the "nesting" begin

Today marks the 34th week. I simply can't believe it, Aubrey could be here anytime now. We went to the doctor this past Wednesday and Aubrey is already in position! And, today I am considered full term which means she is fully developed and they would not stop labor if it were to happen. I would say that's a lot to take in, a whole lot of miracle. It's so exciting and overwhelming!

So, speaking of overwhelming, I now understand the meaning behind nesting (imagine Jacob laughing at this comment). Last weekend I put him to work. I felt this incredible need to literally clean the entire house. Well, not just "clean" but organize and clean out every closet in our house. I don't know what it is about the coming of a baby that creates this need to get the house in perfect order but it happened to me last weekend and it felt awesome to get rid of so many things we don't need or use. Jacob, you were a trooper.

Also, we also wanted to share a few maternity pictures that we took in Beaufort when we were there in August. Tony Pierro was the photographer, he did such an amazing job!

No comments: